ABBYY Recognition Server
ABBYY Recognition Server is the ideal choice for organizations that are looking for an efficient automated OCR server and document capture software. This robust, powerful yet simple server-based OCR solution is designed for mid- to high-volume document processing across large departments and enterprises.
ABBYY Recognition Server is a server-based software for automating document processing, OCR and PDF conversion in enterprise and service-based environments. Its architecture makes it easy to deploy document processing solutions that scale to any size, with significant time and cost savings.
ABBYY Recognition Server automatically converts large volumes of paper documents or document images into fully searchable electronic text suitable for business processes including archiving, e-discovery, and enterprise search. It enables automated, unattended document processing that can be managed and accessed from within an organization or remotely. Recognition Server can also connect with a variety of back-end systems and third-party applications, integrating via Scripts, XML tickets, a Web-service API or a COM-based API. ABBYY intelligent OCR and PDF conversion technology delivers highly accurate document conversion with recognition of up to 190 languages. Usage scenarios include:
- Creation of Searchable Archives and Digital Libraries
- Document Capture Front-End For ECM Systems
- Everyday OCR Service
- OCR for Enterprise Search Systems to index all scanned and photographed documents:
- OCR for the Google Search Appliance™
- OCR for Microsoft® search systems:
- Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server
- Windows® Search
- Quick in deployment and easy-to-use - The intuitive interface of this server-based solution makes setup simple. And operation is easy, with no need for training.
- A complete document capture software - ABBYY Recognition Server handles every stage of document capture, from scanning and indexing to document export.
- Unmatched scalability - The solution is easily extendable to multi-core CPUs or multiple servers and can therefore cope with any volume of documents.